The Cougar Closet is a campus effort providing professional clothing to WSU students. Dressing for success can be costly and time-consuming, so let us help you. The Cougar Closet is open Monday-Friday, 8 am- 5 pm., and no appointment is necessary.
Our goal is to keep our Cougs outfitted in their best professional looks.
Occasions students may require professional attire:
- Volunteer position
- Class presentation
- Networking event
- Career expo
- On or off-campus interviews
- The Etiquette Dinner
- Any type of event that may require a well-put-together appearance
Clothes from the Cougar Closet are available to ANY student and DO NOT need to be returned.
Interested in donating to the Cougar Closet? Here’s how you can help:
- Donate gently used professional clothing: Do you have business attire hanging in your closet that you no longer need? Your donations can empower our students to make a great impression during interviews, internships, and networking events.
- Items in High Need: All men’s wear (pants, suit coats, dress shirts, men’s shoes, men’s dress socks, ties)
- Check out our Amazon Wish List: Can’t decide what to donate? Visit our Amazon Wish List to purchase much-needed items directly. It’s quick, easy, and ensures your support goes where it’s needed most! https://a.co/4nkcZbZ
- You can also make a monetary gift to the Cougar Closet. Any gift, small or large, can greatly impact our students. Visit the WSU Giving page and search Cougar Closet: https://foundation.wsu.edu/give/
Making a trip to Pullman? Drop off your clothing donations at the Academic Success & Career Center (Lighty Student Services, room 180) or send us an email (email@example.com) and we can send you a pre-paid shipping label.