Save The Date
About the Virtual Career Expo
About the In-Person Career Expo:
Monday, October 2, 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm PDT
Tuesday, October 3, 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm PDT
The keys to a successful expo experience are preparation and follow-up. Here is a checklist to help you prepare
- Attend both the in-person and virtual expo! Different employers plan to attend each expo.
- Create your Virtual Career Expo schedule! Sign up for 1:1 and group sessions with employers on Handshake.
- Research all participating employers through Handshake.
- Attend career-prep workshops offered through the ASCC before the expo.
- Have your resume reviewed during ASCC drop-in hours Monday-Friday 2:00 – 4:00 pm in Lighty 180.
- Prepare your 30-second introduction.
- Dress professionally. First impressions are essential.
- Bring several copies of your resume and have a PDF version available to send via email.
- Don’t forget to ask employers for their business cards so you can follow up and send thank-you notes.
- Check our website for more information and tutorials: