About the Virtual Career Expo & CASE Fair
About the In-Person Career Expo:
Monday, February 5, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm PDT
Tuesday, February 13, 11:00 am to 2:00 pm PDT
Tuesday, February 6, 11:00 am to 3:00 pm PDT
The keys to a successful expo experience are preparation and follow-up. Here is a checklist to help you prepare:
- Attend both the in-person and virtual expo! Different employers plan to attend each expo.
- Create your Virtual Career Expo schedule! Sign up for 1:1 and group sessions with employers on Handshake.
- Research all participating employers through Handshake.
- Attend career-prep workshops offered through the ASCC before the expo.
- Have your resume reviewed during ASCC drop-in hours Monday-Friday, 2:00 – 4:00 pm in Lighty 180.
- Prepare your 30-second introduction.
- Dress professionally. First impressions are essential.
- Bring several copies of your resume and have a PDF version available to send via email.
- Don’t forget to ask employers for their business cards so you can follow up and send thank-you notes.
If you’ve been asking yourself, ‘What is the best time to seek an internship or a full-time position for after graduation?’ the answer might surprise you!
According to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), and their annual Job …
If your school hosts a career fair, don’t miss out. Not attending is a missed opportunity to advance your job search. We heard from three experts with years of experience advising and recruiting college students, and they shared deep …
Well…honestly, it is really the main reason for a person to attend this type of event!
According to Career Fair Plus, attending an event like the WSU Career Expo & Technical Fair offers you a powerful opportunity to present yourself …
Are you looking for your first summer job or internship?
WSU Career Expo is a great opportunity for first-year students to explore your interests and potentially find a passion or skill set that you can pursue during your time in …
By Tawnya, Handshake
Article provided by Handshake; view original article here.
Handshake is the #1 place where students find jobs and get hired. We’ve developed a way for you to attend career fairs virtually so you can meet interesting companies …