Our tutoring services are a free, peer-facilitated, drop-in resource to promote academic success.
Drop-in tutoring means no appointment is necessary. There is no limit to how many times you can access the peer tutoring services of ASCC.
Tutoring is currently available for:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Math (through Calculus)
- Microsoft Office
How to make the most of your tutoring session:
- Come prepared; bring your book, notes, and previous exams!
- Plan ahead and do not wait until the last minute.
- Bring specific questions to the tutoring session
- Attend consistently, build tutoring into your weekly schedule like a class.
- Actively participate in your tutoring session. Ask questions, it’s the best way to learn!
- Know that the tutor cannot do your homework or exams.
- Review what you have covered in the tutoring session soon after the session has ended. This will reinforce what you have learned.