Our tutoring services are a free, peer-facilitated, drop-in resource to promote academic success.
Drop-in tutoring means no appointment is necessary. There is no limit to how many times you can access the peer tutoring services of ASCC.
Tutoring is currently available for:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Math (through Calculus)
- Microsoft Office
How to make the most of your tutoring session:
- Come prepared; bring your book, notes, and previous exams!
- Plan ahead and do not wait until the last minute.
- Bring specific questions to the tutoring session
- Attend consistently, build tutoring into your weekly schedule like a class.
- Actively participate in your tutoring session. Ask questions, it’s the best way to learn!
- Know that the tutor cannot do your homework or exams.
- Review what you have covered in the tutoring session soon after the session has ended. This will reinforce what you have learned.
The minutes, days, and sometimes even weeks after a job interview may bring a flurry of excitement and, also, questions. Did I touch on all of the topics I wanted to bring up? Did I effectively answer this or that …
As the much-needed Thanksgiving break is just around the corner, it may be incredibly tempting to kick up your feet and not think about school at all during the break. That being said, many students also use this time to …
Priority registration for Spring classes opened Monday, November 6th. If you have yet to meet with your advisors now is the perfect time to schedule that appointment. We encourage students to schedule appointments with their advisors as soon as possible …
It always feels like professors have it out for you by putting all the big exams and project due dates around the same time. After midterms, it is inevitable to start suffering from the symptoms of burnout, and while it …
Tutoring is free of charge!
Tutoring Centers On-Campus:
By now, most students have received their midterm grades, you are no exception. Take the time to check your grades and see where you stand. With the correct steps we can help …