Through one-on-one meetings with students, career coaches can help evaluate and improve self-understanding, knowledge of the work world, and decision-making skills.
- Career & Academic Exploration: Career Assessments, Changing/choosing a major
- Career Development: Networking, Interview Techniques, Career Fair Prep, Career Planning
- Job & Internship Search
- Resume & Cover Letter Review
- Student Employment Services
Career Coaching Services are available to:
- All Current Students (Graduate and Undergraduate)
- Recent Alumni (Within Six Months of Graduation)
- Former Students Returning to WSU
Schedule an appointment today!