Schedule an appointment today!
Through one-on-one meetings with students, career coaches can help evaluate and improve self-understanding, knowledge of the work world, and decision-making skills.
- Career & Academic Exploration: Career Assessments, Changing/choosing a major
- Career Development: Networking, Interview Techniques, Career Fair Prep, Career Planning
- Job & Internship Search
- Resume & Cover Letter Review
- Student Employment Services
Career Coaching Services are available to:
- All Current Students (Graduate and Undergraduate)
- Recent Alumni (Within Six Months of Graduation)
- Former Students Returning to WSU
Did you know you can join alumni and leaders in industry for an engaging and insightful evening panel discussion and dinner with Women in STEM. This exclusive gathering is designed to provide you with a unique opportunity to connect with …
One of the best ways to figure out if a job is right for you is to try it out. While many people do that through an internship, not everyone can commit to one. That’s where Forage comes in. Our …
Reflecting on your grades this semester, do you feel content with your performance? Take a couple of minutes to evaluate the past semester and ask yourself if there is any room for improvement, if not, consider what factors contributed to …
Stepping beyond the boundaries of your comfort zone is undeniably challenging, yet the rewards in terms of personal growth and development are immeasurable.
Overcoming insecurities and embracing unfamiliar environments can lead to significant boosts in productivity, enhanced adaptability, and the …