Events Associated with the Career Expo
Dell Days @ WSU Alumni Panel Discussion
Dell Days @ WSU: Career Information Session
Career Fair Time: How to Prepare and Maximize your Experience
Resume Refresh: Employer Resume Review Workshop
Career Insights: The “Ace That Interview” Panel
Navigating Career Fairs on Airmeet
Building Your Network in College and Beyond
Virtual Career Networking Night
October 5, In-Person at Beasley Coliseum
Open to all majors, all campuses
The ASCC hosts two Career Expos each year, the fall in October and Spring in February. This year we will be offering both an in-person and a virtual option.
- October 4, Virtually on the Gather Platform from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- October 5, In-person at Beasley Coliseum from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
How students can prepare:
- Complete your Handshake Profile, this will serve as your first impression with employers.
- Make your resume public.
- Set your privacy to “Community” so other students and employers can view your profile.
- Register for the fair to see who is coming to recruit you.