Looking for Work around Pullman?
Student Employment provides a referral service and makes no particular recommendations regarding employers or applicants. It is our goal to provide accurate posting information on our website; however, we make no representations or guarantees about positions posted by this office. We are not responsible for safety, wages, working conditions, or any other aspect of off-campus employment. Therefore, you are urged to perform due diligence when applying for, or accepting private off-campus employment, as you are doing so at your own risk.
House Cleaning 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM weekdays. $12.50 an hour, probably 2-3 hours work, focusing mainly on floors and bathrooms. Experience required. Please email Jeannette if you are interested. email@example.com
- Child Care Flexible hours needed for 6-year-old girl Monday-Thursday. 15-30 hours a week, plus occasional evenings by mutual agreement. $20 an hour. Looking for someone who is dependable, energetic and fun. Please contact Andrew McCasland at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yard Work This job is to work in a beautiful garden on the verge of rolling Palouse hills once or twice per week weekday afternoons for two hours from around 3 in the afternoon to around 5. Pay $13/hour. Must have transportation. I don’t live far from campus but too far to walk and the bus does not stop close by. Experience greatly appreciated. Please email: email@example.com.
- Yard Work Located 7 miles out of town, contact 509-432-1582.
- Yard work every two weeks. Please contact Cuddy Lourdes at 509-332-3125 or 702-885-2662 cell. Pay is $15.00. Own transportation is required.
- Personal night care in Moscow for young child with sleep issues. $9.50 an hour, 4 nights a week from 11:00 pm to 4:00 am. Contact Jon Meyer at 208-310-1562 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to post a job?
Call the student employment coordinator at 509-335-6634