Human Services Related Organizations
The following is a short list of organizations that assist in research of the occupations in the Human Services community.
- About Consumer Services(link is external) – Washington
- MERIT K-12 Educator Help Sheet
- Social and Human Service Assistants(link is external) – Social and human service assistants help social workers, healthcare workers and other professionals. Titles include human service worker, case management aide, social work assistant, community support worker, mental health aide, community outreach worker, life skills counselor and gerontology aide.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services(link is external) – U.S. government’s role in human service work, information on career options in national government
- Washington Association for the Education of Young Children(link is external)
- Washington State Safety Project(link is external)
- Washington State Department of Social and Health Services(link is external) – Career information and employment opportunities in Washington
- Check out county and city government websites, as well. Each has its own governmental structure and employment opportunities in human services.
Collected from the Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction