As advisor change is when the student’s academic interest, admitted major, or minor do not change. Only the advisor will be updated.
- Click on Main Menu
- Click on Records and enrollment
- Click on Student Background
- Click on Information
- Click on Student Advisor
- Click on the Top right+ square to add a new stack date just like you did for the program change
- One of three things will happen.
- All information will be blank because the advisor was not pulled over when an admit to major went through; therefore, click magnifying glass to add information back in. There should only be one option.
- The academic plan information will become “not active;” therefore click magnifying glass to add information back in. There should only be one option.
- The current academic plan is correct, and the advisor needs to be updated; add the appropriate advisor by looking up by last name
- Be sure to make note of previous advisor(s) and current advisor so that when you email the change is completed ALL advisor are in the communication loop on their student.
- Select and Click Save