Sofia on Campus was started to give students the ability to get real-world experience in various disciplines (Marketing, Social Media, PR, Events, Media, Leadership, Community building) while contributing to the greater mission of increasing access to health and wellness.
We are looking for students who want to be part of a community of other students with a common goal to promote health and wellness while learning, growing and increasing their career development skills in social media, marketing, communication or PR.
What you get:
Community: Bring together students on campus to grow and develop your own site, manage your social media, and host wellness events.
Career Development: Grow your skills and boost your resume to land jobs and/or internships!
Social Media: Learn how to build a social media presence and get experience running social media for your chapter.
Positions are remote and unpaid. All chapter members may receive academic credit and have a unique opportunity to gain experience in digital media, marketing, and event planning.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Experience with the major social media platforms including Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap and Google+
- Experience with canva, google is a +
- Passion for health and wellness is a ++