American Museum Of Natural History
Development Operations Associate
The Development Operations Associate will be responsible for assisting with data entry, maintaining accurate donor records, and reporting on donor and member activity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate department mail, including pick up and distribution.
• Mail processing, including opening and sorting mail, scanning documentation, making deposits in the Cash Control department, entering gift information into the database, processing. information related to web gifts, and emailing gift information to various staff members.
• Gift Processing, including entering credit card gifts, categorizing checks for depositing and proper allocation, formatting web gifts for import into database.
• Data entry, including creating and updating records.
• Assist with data reconciliation and integrity.
• Help produce and distribute financial and other reports.
• Occasionally staff off-hours onsite events.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Strong proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Suite (Acrobat).
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and pay particular attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to take initiative where appropriate.
• Ability to multitask, and to work quickly and efficiently with a positive professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
• Familiar with standard office equipment, i.e. copiers, business telephones, projectors, fax machines.
• Commitment to maintaining confidentiality.
• Ability to work overtime as requested.
• Ability to perform light physical work (handling packages, heavy boxes, etc).
• At least 1 year of office experience a plus.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://apptrkr.com/2597338
The American Museum of Natural History is one of the world’s preeminent scientific and cultural institutions. Since its founding in 1869, the Museum has advanced its global mission to discover, interpret and disseminate information about human cultures, the natural world and the universe through a wide-ranging program of scientific research, education and exhibition. The Museum is renowned for its exhibitions and scientific collections, which serve as a field guide to the entire planet and present a panorama of the world’s cultures.
The American Museum of Natural History is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The Museum does not discriminate with respect to employment, or admission or access to Museum facilities, programs or activities on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, marital status, partnership status, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, alienage or citizenship status, current or former participation in the uniformed services, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin, or on account of any other basis prohibited by applicable City, State, or Federal law.
If special accommodations are needed in applying for a position, please call the Office of Human Resources.
Copyright ©2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.