Interviewstream provides you with an option to create practice interview assignments for your students. This web-based program was designed to help students develop their interview skills and confidence in a low pressure environment. With an internet connection, webcam and laptop, tablet or smartphone, your students will be able to record an interview for your review and/or complete a self-assessment.
To create an interview assignment for your students –
- On the Welcome Page, select Assignments in the top menu bar
- Select Create New Assignment and follow the prompts to define your interview
- You may select existing intro and outro videos or create and save your own
- Select from the more than 8,000 pre-recorded questions or record your own questions
- To choose from pre-recorded questions, simply drag and drop questions from the categories on the left. You may combine questions from different categories to create your assignment
- You have the ability to set the response time limit and number or retries here
- Create a message to and choose your recipients. You have the option to enter individual email addresses or upload a file containing those addresses.
- After completing the process, you should receive an email, containing an assignment code; students will also receive an email notifying them of the assignment and due date.
Please be advised that during the Spring 2017 semester, students from WSU branch campuses will have access to interviewstream using their @wsu.edu email address. If faculty or staff from these campuses wish to use interviewstream with their students, they will need to request professor level access and agree to critique their students’ interviews as assignments. This is in accordance with the current policy for Pullman campus faculty and staff.
Request an Account
Training sessions are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:00AM – 12:00PM and on
Wednesdays from 4:00PM – 5:00PM. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
For technical questions please contact interviewstream:
email@example.com or 1(877)773-3164
For all other questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org