Your guidance and support is essential.
WSU students often turn to faculty and staff as they explore their career aspirations and goals. Thank you for providing support, assistance and referrals for students.
Here are some of the ways that we can work together:
- Advocate for early career engagement and reflection
- Integrate career content Into the curricula
- Host a Career Class or bring your class for a tour of our office
- Connections with Employers
- Network with Employers (they want to meet you!)
- Determine Salaries NACE Salary Calculator and Compensation Data Center
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Interviewing Skills & Practice
- Career Advising
- Four Year Career Plan Development
- Utilize our team of career coaches and professionals
Questions on how to help?
Contact Christie Motley at 509-335-9612