Handshake: WSU’s Online Employment Resource Website
Handshake is Washington State University’s free online employment resource website for students and alumni. Handshake helps you:
- Find a job on campus
- Search for a full-time job or internship
- Schedule an appointment with a career counselor
- Schedule on-campus interviews
- See which companies are attending the Career Expo
Students and alumni can login to Handshake with their WSU Network ID and password. Alumni and community members who do not have access to a Network ID and password can email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an account. For more employment opportunities, please visit WSUjobs.com.
- Click “Register” on the right hand side
- Please fill out your profile as complete as possible
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your email. Once you click the link, it will tell you that your email has been confirmed. Please then close that window.
- You will receive another email that asks you to establish a password. Please do this immediately. Once you have entered a new password, you will be logged into your account.
- From there, you can use the link above to log on whenever you would like. Your username is the email you registered with and the password is what you established.