Handshake Is Here!
The Academic Success and Career Center at Washington State University is changing its employment management platform from CougLink to Handshake. This is an exciting update that will improve the experience of students seeking employment or an employer recruiting WSU students! Check out our Student Employment page for information about how students and employers can access Handshake!
Faculty and staff now have access to CougLink! You can now establish your own account and view the job board, upcoming workshops, Career Fairs and company information sessions. Please follow the directions below to get your account established today.
- Click “Register” on the right hand side
- Please fill out your profile as complete as possible
- You will receive an email asking you to confirm your email. Once you click the link, it will tell you that your email has been confirmed. Please then close that window.
- You will receive another email that asks you to establish a password. Please do this immediately. Once you have entered a new password, you will be logged into your account.
- From there, you can use the link above to log on whenever you would like. Your username is the email you registered with and the password is what you established.