The energy to love your life and your career.
Apply Now! The application process takes no more than 30 minutes to complete.
What is the Dominion Energy Careers in Energy 2022 Diversity Student Conference?
About the Conference:
• Virtual Conference – Thurs., October 13th – Fri., Oct 14th, 2022
• Learn about careers in energy and Dominion Energy (Fortune 200 company)
• Guaranteed interviews – Summer 2023 – Full time paid internship
• Hired interns may be eligible to apply for a $5,000 scholarship
• Hear from executive leaders on the future of the energy sector
Who Can Apply?
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Women and/or minorities
• Current college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors
• Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
• Preferred majors: business, engineering, information technology, liberal arts, math, science, technology, and trades. All majors will be considered.
How to Apply
Each applicant’s submission must include:
• Contact information
• Permanent address
• Cumulative GPA
• Anticipated graduation date
• Two or three extracurricular activities
Respond to the following question with a 200-word essay:
• Tell us about a time when diversity improved the effectiveness of a team that you were on.
Applications are being reviewed regularly and limited seats are available.
Deadline to apply is August 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST Selected candidates will be notified no later than mid-September 2022.
Visit our website to apply: https://careers.dominionenergy.com/lp/Careers%20in%20Energy%20/3354ba0f38a428e4/?locale=en_US&previewLink=true&referrerSave=false&token=6tFer1EG%2B0B7yScpBcHdtQ%3D%3D
About Dominion Energy
Dominion Energy operates in 20 states, from Connecticut to Georgia to California, offering clean, safe, reliable, and affordable energy to more than 7 million customers.
Headquartered in Richmond, VA, we invest in the communities where we live and work, and protect our natural resources. Our vision is to build a clean and sustainable energy future.
Delivering Clean, Reliable, Affordable Energy
We’re committed to achieving net zero emissions by 2050 while continuing to deliver clean, safe, reliable and affordable energy.
Protecting the Environment
We’re committed to complying fully with our environmental justice policy, and to protection natural resources and endangered species.
Serving Our Customers and Communities
We’ve made a $130 million commitment to help customers in need save energy through 2028, logged 131,000 hours of volunteer time, and are undertaking the largest deployment of electric school buses in the country.
Empowering Our People
We’re developing a diverse and skilled workforce. One in five new hire is a veteran, diverse hiring is on the rise, and we’re offering skills, and safety and ethics compliance training.
Creating Shareholder Value
We’re focusing on a five-year, $26-billion growth capital plan by investing in new technology and growing our investments in solar, wind, and renewable natural gas.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.
Please visit DominionEnergy.com to learn more.