Become a Coug Honored Partner
The Academic Success and Career Center supports all WSU students with the valuable information, current resources, dedicated facilities, employer connections and expert professionalism that are needed to plan their academic progress toward a degree and a career that is just right for them.
Becoming a member of the Coug Honored Partner Program, provides you with additional services and visibility options to reach WSU students and alumni while also helping us continue to enhance and extend our services.
Your annual membership of $1,500 supports program-building and key initiatives such as marketing to prospective students — efforts that guarantee you a highly qualified pool of prospective employees and interns. As our Honored Partner, you will receive:
- Recognition on Our Lobby Flat Screens
- Your Logo on Our Website
- First Chance at a Prime Location During Our Career Fairs and Associated Events
- A Highlight Each Semester on the Career Center’s Facebook Page
- Free Parking During Your Campus Visits
- Free Resume Book Access
- Preferred Speaker and Panel Opportunities
- An Opportunity to Create an “Employer Spotlight” for Our Website
- A Chance to Have Your Logo Scroll Through Our CougLink Employment Resource Website All Students to See