Federal Government Opportunities
The Pathways Programs is designed to assist recent graduates in locating Federal service opportunities. There are three programs to assist graduates:
- For undergraduate students.
- Paid internships for current students.
- Agencies may convert eligible participants to full-time employment.
Recent Graduate Program
- For undergraduate and graduate degree recipients.
- Recent graduates must have obtained a qualifying degree or program within the preceding 2 years of application.
- Veterans can apply within in six years of receiving a degree if they have been
actively serving in the military.
Presidential Management Fellows Program
- For graduate students.
- As with the Recent Graduate program, students must apply within 2 years of
- The recruiting calendar will be adjusted to better align with academic calendars.
- Schools will no longer be required to submit nominations for candidates.