From the Going Global Website
Going Global is the leading provider of both country-specific and USA city-specific career and employment information. Our unlimited access subscription database features 33 Country Career Guides, 43 USA/Canada City Career guides, corporate profiles and more than 600,000 internship and job listings within the USA and around the world.
- Job search tools – online and face-to-face resources
- Employment trends in major industries – learn more about growing industry areas and focus your job or internship search!
- Executive recruiters and staffing agency contacts – great contacts for students and alumni/professional job seekers
- Work permit regulations – clearly explains the important details for international students and professional job seekers
- Salary ranges and cost of living data – take the guesswork out of planning for career moves and relocations
- Professional and social networking groups – get a head start on making connections for career development
- Resume/CV writing guidelines
- Interviewing and cultural advice
Subscription database features include:
- Localized resources make it easier for students to research internship and job opportunities in the places they want to live and work.
- Specialized networking contacts and groups are provided in each guide to enable students to get a “jump start” on making professional connections and learning about industries and job leads.
- Company profiles deliver business intelligence facts for use in interview preparation and market research
- Salary range and cost of living information take the guesswork out of planning a your next career move and relocation strategy
- Career Advisors can use the guides to spot employment trends, industry news and make connections to expand their networks and find new opportunities for their students