The Academic Success and Career Center Tutoring
Program is Now Hiring for Spring 2019 Positions!
We are recruiting for tutors in the following subjects:
- To Apply, submit your resume and cover letter via Handshake for the Peer Tutor Position by Sunday, October 28th at 5 pm.
- In-person Interviews will begin in early November.
- All applicants will be notified of their status by Friday, November 30th.
International Tutor Training Program Certification (ITTPC)
ITTPC certifies tutor training programs in post-secondary educational institutions. (Note: ITPC doesn’t certify tutors.) ITPC authorizes the certified tutor training programs to certify that the tutors have met the approved ITPC tutor training program requirements. ITTPC has been recognized and endorsed by the Council of Learning Assistance and Developmental Education Associations (CLADEA) and its member organizations:
- ATP: Association for the Tutoring Profession
- CRLA: College Reading & Learning Association
- NADE: National Association for Developmental Education
- NCLCA: National College Learning Center Association
- NCDE: National Center for Developmental Education
CRLA’s certified programs include post-secondary institutions in five other countries:
- More than 860 programs, mostly in the United States, 2 in the US in Puerto Rico.
- Other countries include the following:
- Australia (1)
- Canada (17)
- Japan (1)
- Greece (1)
- Nicaragua (1)