Learning Resources: Learning Strategies
Resources on Learning Strategies
- Learning Strategies: Metacognition and Bloom Taxonomy | YouTube. In this video, you will learn about the metacognition process – thinking about thinking – to guide you through a higher level of learning.
- Academic Reading Worksheet (PDF)
- Learning Level – Bloom Taxonomy (PDF)
- Study Cycle (PDF)
- The StudyCycle – Online Learning (PDF)
- Communicating with Faculty Help Sheet (PDF)
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Success Tips (PDF)
- Academic Reading Steps and Strategies (PDF)
Want to learn more? Give us a call at 509-335-6000!