College Success Foundation Achiever Scholars Program
The College Success Foundation awards scholarships to high-potential students from low-income families to help ensure they have the opportunity to earn a baccalaureate degree. Achiever Scholars, Governor’s Scholars, and Leadership 1000 Scholars receive scholarship awards through the College Success Foundation.
- Meet with Maria de Jesus Dixon, Director of College Success Programs, to choose class offerings and develop your MAP (My Academic Plan) for success.
Program Support for College Success Foundation Achiever Scholars
- Group and individualized academic success counseling
- Academic advising
- Career development planning and support
- Leadership development
- Financial aid planning and application assistance
- Referrals to campus and community resources
- Social activities
Implementation of the Program Support is provided by the Director of College Success Program with the assistance of the College Coach.
Achiever Scholars convene as a group for social networking. The Social Network is a great way to find out about classes, clubs, study abroad programs, and to make friends.
- Welcome socials
- Challenge course
- Bowling nights
- Pizza parties
- Sporting events
- Coffee chats
- End of the semester social
For more information, contact:
Maria de Jesus Dixon
Director, College Success Program
Assistant Director, ASCC/Academic Advisor